Tali Dress, Samira - Lantana
* Border construction and covered button detail is found traditionally on Indian everyday dress for both men and women. It has been interpreted into feminine silhouettes this season.
* Buttons at side seam hems can be un-buttoned to create side splits if desired.
* Hand-block printed Palm Tree Design is created with a single motif; four individual blocks are layered skilfully to create a single motif. The Coconut Palm is a symbol of prosperity and fertility in Indian culture.
* Tie shoulder dress with maxi length A-line skirt.
* Fitted bodice with shirring and invisible zip at centre back.
* Border detail and fabric covered eyelet buttons along side seams, opening to the knee to create side splits if desired.
* Button and border detailing seen on the Tali dress is found in Indian dress for both men and women.
* Our model is 5'9"/179.5 cm, bust size 32A/10A and wears a size 1
* Model Waist : 24"/61cm
* Model Hips : 34"/86cm
* Fabric covered eyelet buttons along side seams, opening to the knee to create side splits if desired.
For more care information see garment care tag.
This item is returnable for a full refund 14 days after it's been delivered to you. Visit our shipping & returns policy for more information.