FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges on any sale items unless they are faulty upon receipt.
1. HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
- Check our products and let you inspire Hannah's mood
- If you already know what you are looking for, use the menu in the navigation bar or the search bar to find your dream product right away
- Once you have found the right product, select your quantities and use the "ADD TO CART" button underneath
- Review the items in your shopping bag by selecting the "shopping bag" icon at the top right of the page
- Click on "checkout" to proceed, add shipping and payment details to complete your order
- If you already have an Hannah Art Wear account, you can log-in and checkout faster using saved shipping and payment details
2. HOW DO I UPDATE MY ORDER?
3. HOW DO I USE A PROMO CODE?
4. WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENTS DO YOU ACCEPT?
5. HOW DOES HANNAH ARTWEAR FIT?
6. WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP OUT?
7. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- Australia: 1-5 business days (metropolitan areas) or 3-10 business days (rural areas)
- International orders: 3-10 business days
8. HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Refer back to your shipping confirmation email to track your package. If you did not receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.
9. HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING?
Domestic shipping is free on all orders over $300.00 AUD! But if your order is below $300.00 AUD, you will have to pay the following amount depending of your delivery area:
- Australia: $10.00AUD
- New Zealand: $20.00AUD
- Asia, USA and Canada: $50.00AUD
- Rest of the world: $50.00AUD (please note we cannot send to international countries with postal sanctions)
10. DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
Of course we do! We offer free domestic shipping on all orders over $300.00 AUD
11. DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DUTY CHARGES?
If you are purchasing online from outside Australia, you may be charged custom duties and taxes outside of the overall shipping cost – these fees rest with the customer and we advise contacting your local customs office for further information.
12. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Hannah Artwear’s wearable art pieces are crafted with extreme care and dedication to detail, and we aim to showcase each piece as closely as possible in our website visuals. However if you wish you return your piece, we will issue a full refund or exchange providing: The garment is returned in its original condition, unworn, unwashed and with swing tags attached; original invoice is included with the return for proof of purchase. We receive the return within 14 days of the original purchase with a corresponding email detailing your order number, details of your return and reason for requesting a refund. We can’t be held responsible for missing returned packages so please send your return using a registered postal service. Postage costs to send back returns are covered by the customer, unless the item is faulty in which case we’ll be in touch by email to reimburse your postal fees. We do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges on any sale items unless they are faulty upon receipt.
If you feel your garment is faulty, please contact us with details of the issue and we will advise on the returns process. Note that only unwashed, unworn faulty items with tags attached will be considered for an exchange or refund – general wear and tear is not a viable reason for a return and we advise you to follow our delicate care instructions to avoid any damage to your garment. We are happy to organise an exchange of your item for a different size/style – please send the item back to us with an email detailing your exchange request. We must receive the original item within 14 days of your order.
All returns should be sent to:
PO BOX 1728, Double Bay, NSW, 2030, Australia
We do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges on any sale items unless they are faulty upon receipt.
13. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
We will check the quality of the returned product and will issue the refund only if it meets the return policy conditions. Returns are accepted only on purchases made directly at hannahartwear.com. You’ll receive the refund on the same payment method used for the original purchase. Please note that refund times can vary depending on different payment providers.
The refund will be free of charge and will always include the product/s amount of the item/s you are returning. If you return some product/s and your total order amount goes below the $300.00 AUD treshold for free delivery, the shipping amount will be deducted from the refund.
14. DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Of course we do! Note that orders from outside Australia may suffer additional duty charges according to local custom regulation, while all domestic orders are free of additional duty charges.
15. HOW ARE HANNAH ARTWEAR PRODUCT MANUFACTURED?
Hannah Art Wear is a resortwear brand conceived through artistic creation, artisan collaboration and human connection. Strokes become stitches as each garment is energetically infused with the hand of the artist and the many hands that bring each piece into existence. Originating from paintings of florals, the abundance of nature blooms across the body in Hannah ArtWear. From the artist’s studio in Sydney, to the artisan workshop in Jaipur, the unique journey of each garment is felt, absorbed and celebrated by the wearer.
Art is about human connection and the process of creating Hannah Art Wear involves connecting with others and working together in synergy so that each piece is meaningful and resonates on personal level. From the first brush stroke, the woodblock stamp, the hand stitched embroidery, the final sequin and button, to the moment where one can touch and feel and wear it, the end result is a celebration of so much love, talent and endless dedication to working in unison.
The lightweight of these natural fabrics corresponds to the textured quality of the canvas itself, and watercolours are transferred onto softer, lighter and transparent fabrics. What results are flowing one-size fits all silhouettes that make every girl look like they have been kissed by summer.
16. WHAT CAN I DO IF MY PRODUCT ARRIVES DAMAGED OR DEFECTED?
We are so sorry to hear that your product did not arrive in perfect shape! For purchases made on hannahartwear.com, please email us at email@example.com a description of the issue along with pictures and we will be more than happy to assist you. If you purchased from a different website or retailer, please contact your place of purchase.