FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges on any sale items unless they are faulty upon receipt.
1. HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
- Check our products and let you inspire Hannah's mood
- If you already know what you are looking for, use the menu in the navigation bar or the search bar to find your dream product right away
- Once you have found the right product, select your quantities and use the "ADD TO CART" button underneath
- Review the items in your shopping bag by selecting the "shopping bag" icon at the top right of the page
- Click on "checkout" to proceed, add shipping and payment details to complete your order
- If you already have an Hannah Art Wear account, you can log-in and checkout faster using saved shipping and payment details
2. HOW DO I UPDATE MY ORDER?
3. HOW DO I USE A PROMO CODE?
4. WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENTS DO YOU ACCEPT?
5. HOW DOES HANNAH ARTWEAR FIT?
6. WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP OUT?
7. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- Australia: 1-5 business days (metropolitan areas) or 3-5 business days (rural areas)
- International orders: 3-5 business days
8. HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Refer back to your shipping confirmation email to track your package. If you did not receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.
9. HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING?
Domestic shipping is free on all orders over $400.00 AUD! But if your order is below $400.00 AUD, you will have to pay the following amount depending of your delivery area:
- Australia: $10.00AUD
- New Zealand: $20.00AUD
- Asia, USA and Canada: $30.00AUD
- Rest of the world: $30.00AUD (please note we cannot send to international countries with postal sanctions)
Please note that all international orders may be subjected to duties and taxes upon arrival. These charges are determined by your local customs and must be paid by the customer.
10. DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
Of course we do! We offer free domestic shipping on all orders over $400.00 AUD
11. DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DUTY CHARGES?
If you are purchasing online from outside Australia, you may be charged custom duties and taxes outside of the overall shipping cost – these fees rest with the customer and we advise contacting your local customs office for further information.
12. DO YOU OFFER IN-STORE PICKUP?
If you select to have your item picked up in-store, we will happily put the garment(s) aside for you until you arrive. You are more than welcome to try on your new garment in-store to ensure you have purchased the correct sizing. However please note that exchanges / returns are not allowed on items purchased on sale unless deemed faulty.
Your order will be ready for pick-up within 1 hour of placing your order. Our store address is: Shop 4, 53 Cross Street, Double Bay.
13. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
At Hannah Artwear, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us! If for any
reason you change your mind, we are more than happy to process returns for a full refund on both local and international orders. All items must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian orders and 21 days for all other countries. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags intact, and garments unworn. Unfortunately, we do not cover the cost of postage on returns. All online returns are at the customer's expense unless your order is faulty. To make a return, contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note or refund. Once approved, please mail your parcel back to the following address:
Hannah Artwear Returns
PO BOX 1728
Double Bay, NSW 2028
*please note local post services can take 5-7 business days to return your parcel. Once received, we will issue your Refund, Item Exchange or Store Credit. We appreciate your patience
14. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
We will check the quality of the returned product and will issue the refund only if it meets the return policy conditions. Returns are accepted only on purchases made directly at hannahartwear.com. You’ll receive the refund on the same payment method used for the original purchase. Please note that refund times can vary depending on different payment providers.
The refund will be free of charge and will always include the product/s amount of the item/s you are returning. If you return some product/s and your total order amount goes below the $400.00 AUD treshold for free delivery, the shipping amount will be deducted from the refund.
15. DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Of course we do! Note that orders from outside Australia may suffer additional duty charges according to local custom regulation, while all domestic orders are free of additional duty charges.
16. HOW ARE HANNAH ARTWEAR PRODUCT MANUFACTURED?
Hannah Art Wear is a resortwear brand conceived through artistic creation, artisan collaboration and human connection. Strokes become stitches as each garment is energetically infused with the hand of the artist and the many hands that bring each piece into existence. Originating from paintings of florals, the abundance of nature blooms across the body in Hannah ArtWear. From the artist’s studio in Sydney, to the artisan workshop in Jaipur, the unique journey of each garment is felt, absorbed and celebrated by the wearer.
Art is about human connection and the process of creating Hannah Art Wear involves connecting with others and working together in synergy so that each piece is meaningful and resonates on personal level. From the first brush stroke, the woodblock stamp, the hand stitched embroidery, the final sequin and button, to the moment where one can touch and feel and wear it, the end result is a celebration of so much love, talent and endless dedication to working in unison.
The lightweight of these natural fabrics corresponds to the textured quality of the canvas itself, and watercolours are transferred onto softer, lighter and transparent fabrics. What results are flowing one-size fits all silhouettes that make every girl look like they have been kissed by summer.
17. WHAT CAN I DO IF MY PRODUCT ARRIVES DAMAGED OR DEFECTED?
We maintain strict quality controls to ensure all items are up to the highest standard, however if you receive an item that does appear to be faulty, we will of course replace your item free of charge. We will supply you with a prepaid shipping label to cover the cost of your return. Faulty Claims must be submitted directly to email@example.com
18. DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES?
We offer exchanges on returned items within 14 days. Due to high demand on a lot of our garments, we advise that you re-purchase your preferred item to ensure they don’t sell out. You can then send the original back for a refund. We recommend this approach as we cannot guarantee that the stock you
have requested will still be available by the time we have received and processed your return. For international exchanges the shipping is not covered by Hannah Artwear. We will email an invoice for the flat rate of $50AUD on the new exchange order at time of dispatch. This will need to be finalised before we ship your exchanged product.