Mira Tailored Pant, Samira - Wren
* Contrast border print, construction, and covered button detail are traditionally found on Indian everyday dress for both men and women. They have been interpreted into feminine silhouettes this season.
* Buttons at side seam hems can be unbuttoned to create side splits if desired. A complex hand woodblock print with a separate border design takes inspiration from the architecture and intricate carving found on the walls surrounding palaces around Jaipur. The lattice encasing a Buta floral is a distinctly Indian composition.
* Pair back with matching Lyla Waistcoat.
* Tailored waist leg pant with front tuck detail.
* Contrast border print at waist tie and side seams with covered eyelet button detail.
* Last three buttons on side seams are functional.
* Our model is 5'9"/179.5 cm, bust size 32A/10A and wears a size 1
* Model Waist : 24"/61cm
* Model Hips : 34"/86cm
*Pair back with matching Lyla Waistcoat.
For more care information see garment care tag.
This item is returnable for a full refund 14 days after it's been delivered to you. Visit our shipping & returns policy for more information.